jobs in Llandaff
- In this role, you will greet and welcome our customers warmly, engaging with them to find out their shopping needs, sell the right products to them and make…
- Delivering a consistently exemplary experience to internal and external customers is a critical part of the PR and Marketing Coordinators role.
£8.21 an hour
- Our stores offer a wide range of food-to-go options, including; Food To Go and Daily Deli as well as a number of franchise partners to increase the choice…
£24,799 - £28,785 a year
- People are supported by the service to access a wide range of valued activities and opportunities within the local community to meet their identified outcomes.
£18,433 - £21,110 a year
- You will also be responsible for any insolvency related queries which impact on our ability to collect and recover customer money.
£23,000 - £26,519 a year
- No two days are the same and we treat every person who comes into our service as an individual, so being flexible, curious and a good listener are key.
£20,495 - £22,005 a year
- You will also provide administrative support to our Housing and Maintenance teams.
- 35 Hours (Mon to Fri, 8.30am -4.30pm).
£19,054 - £21,183 a year
- Maintain a catalogue of intelligence products and a database of intelligence customers.
- The post holder will need to build productive relationships with a range…
- The Warehouse Operative will be responsible for picking customer orders and must ensure they regularly check invoiced items leave the branch in a timely manner.
£9 an hour
- Drive our customer experience by engaging in great conversations with customers and ensuring they leave our stores happy.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.