jobs in Llandaff
£25,217 - £29,176 a year
- This post is based within the Enquiries and Admissions Team which is a very busy office dealing with all the enquiries and applications for the University of…
- The duties will include providing administrative support to the Legal Services Department including day to day finance duties and assistance to the Senior…
- Not only are you the first person customers meet when they enter the store, you’re also the person who guides them — advising, selling and even setting up their…
Cardiff Community Housing
£19,844 a year
- Please note a standard DBS check and a full driving license is necessary for the role.
- Polite notice, we appreciate no contact from recruitment agencies.
£20,619 - £25,380 a year
- Job Title: Biometric/Drug Officer, Scale 4/5.
- You will need to login to apply for this job.
- Open From 06/12/2019 12:00:00 to 03/01/2020 12:00:00.
- The post holder will be required to initially deal with phone calls to the office and emails to the Pensions Mailbox.
- What We Are Looking For From You.
- The Arts Active team works under the Learning, Community and Partnerships manager to complement the programme at the St David’s Hall and provide the community…
£17,364 a year
- Engage with customers in a friendly and professional manner while actively listening to their concerns.
- We're also looking for a Customer Service Advisor with…
- Taking pride in making our customers smile.
- A thirst for Coffee knowledge.
- Willingness to get stuck in with our fun-loving culture.
£18,948 a year
- To be a brilliant customer advisor, you’ll need to have:
- Free BT Broadband and discounts on BT products such as BT Mobile and BT TV.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.