jobs in Llandaff
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- They must strive to achieve deadlines with excellent prioritising skills, work to all relevant guidelines and have a good telephone manner.
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
- You spend the majority of your time interacting with customers and responding to their requests and queries, capturing and analysing these on the appropriate…
£25,217 - £29,176 a year
- This post is based within the Enquiries and Admissions Team which is a very busy office dealing with all the enquiries and applications for the University of…
- You will need to have obtained or studying towards at least 5 GCSEs including at least a grade 4 (C) in English language and Maths.
- What makes a great track;
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- How will you do it?
£18,433 - £21,110 a year
- As a Payments Services Officer you will be responsible for all incoming payments and payment related queries be them from your colleagues or via the DCA.
- B in Mathematics or a recognised engineering/technology qualification such as BTEC Level 2 Engineering or City and Guilds Level 2 Engineering.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.