- We are currently looking for a Part time sales assistant to join our DW retail store .
- Providing information and advising customers on a variety of products.
- Make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience.
£8.38 an hour
- Our stores are open when our customers need us, so we need candidates to be flexible of when they’re willing to work.
- Great communication and listening skills.
£8.35 an hour
- By putting our customers first, we’re providing quality products, at competitive prices and a convenient shopping experience.
- You enjoy putting customers first.
- Customer Service in River Island means being aware of customers at all times and ensuring that our customers receive the best possible service every time they…
£24,000 a year
- The main purpose of the role is to generate and book valuations, conduct property viewings, negotiate offers, agree sales & progress sales though to exchange…
- Founded in 1936 and with a network of over 600 branches nationwide, the Group combines residential sales and lettings expertise with a range of services…
£17,000 a year
- Carry out all administration, post offer, relating to tenancy to ensure smooth transaction and release the branch from administrative activity.
£16,322 a year
- The post holder will support the team with their delivery of the BOSS training programmes, prison based learning programme of pre-employment soft skills,…
- To be able to work in a fast-paced environment, with great time keeping and team work skills, ensuring all our customers receive an outstanding service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.