jobs in Llandaff
You refined by:
£37,849 - £40,760 a year
- For an informal discussion about this post, please contact Mike Lewis using the City Council's contact centre telephone number 01633 656656.
£40,071 a year
- Interviews will be held at our Granary Hub at Home Farm, Dinefwr on Friday 13 th December.
- Role to be based at either of our South Wales hubs – at Tredegar…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
£9.36 - £9.74 an hour
- You will assist our customers to access our resources, including support to use ICT, and encourage increased use of our service.
£20,808 a year
- You must have attended a SIA ( Security Industry Authority) training course and hold a current SIA badge.
- Accommodation can be provided subject to availability.
£24,313 - £26,999 a year
- This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a Disclosure and Barring Services Check (DBS) formerly known as CRB.
- The key service areas in the store are Footwear, Formalwear, Cash Desk, Fitting Rooms and Casual Bottoms and your role in the Sales and Service team means you…
£21,589 - £23,836 a year
- This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (1974) and is subject to a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Check.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.