jobs in Llandaff
£19,945 - £23,836 a year
- The effectiveness of school governance and the quality of support for school governance are recognised nationally as key factors in improving schools and…
£15,544 a year
- The successful applicant must be in receipt of 5 GCSEs Grade A*-C or equivalent Level 2 qualification on the Credit and Qualifications Framework for Wales (CWFW…
- Caerphilly Tourist Information 4 hours a week 2 hours Saturday 2 hours Sunday 52 weeks.
- Pengam library 3 hours 20 minutes 3 days 52 weeks.
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£19,171 a year
- Working within the corporate Communications team, the Printer will support the wider team in producing high quality printed materials for the council and other…
£24,313 - £26,999 a year
- Advising on Property matters and dealing with a variety of conveyancing transactions, including sales, purchases, and landlord and tenant matters, both…
- This will include an enhanced check with the Disclosure and Barring Service.
- You will have experience of working within a busy administrative environment…
£8.75 an hour
- Receive and deal with initial telephone enquiries / conversations and visitors from internal colleagues and external professionals, deafblind people and their…
£8.35 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Up to £8.35 per hour benefits.
- LET’S HAMMER OUT THE DETAIL.
- The successful candidates will be working under the supervision of the Breakfast Club Supervisor in ensuring children at the Breakfast Club receive a healthy…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.