jobs in Llandaff
You refined by:
£17,500 a year
- Undergoing all necessary checks for new business e.g. verifying vehicle details, applicant credit searches etc.
- We do not accept speculative agency CVs.
£9 an hour
- Access to high street discounts.
- Access to low interest loans.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support.
- What will you get in return?
£14,000 - £16,000 a year
- £14,000 - £16,000 Basic Salary - Career Progression.
- Liaise with contractors/outsourcing resources to ensure quotes/ maintenance works are carried out to a…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£21,000 a year
- Analysis and Data Gathering - Obtains relevant customer information through telephone contact ; interviewing customers (by phone); answering questions;…
- Pharmacy Assistant (NVQ2 Qualified Pharmacy Dispenser).
- Opportunity to gain an NVQ 2/3 qualification.
- Store Support Colleagues – (Trainee Pharmacy Assistant /…
- We are looking for people to be Sales Assistant who have a positive can-do attitude, loves selling fantastic products and enjoys working as part of a team.
£26,167 - £31,552 a year
- Onsite restaurant and car park.
- Supporting Programme and Project Managers through our Governance processes.
- Salary: Band 5 (£26,167 - £31,552).
- To ensure all customers are personally introduced to the appropriate member of staff in our Sales, Service or Parts team.
- What’s in it for you?
£20,523 a year
- Answer and prioritise incoming mail and telephone calls.
- These include an on-site gymnasium, shop, restaurant, coffee shop, cash point and hairdressers.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.