jobs in Llandaff
You refined by:
£8.35 an hour
- Please note, this advert may close early if the appropriate number of applications has been reached.
- Up to £8.35 per hour benefits.
- LET’S HAMMER OUT THE DETAIL.
- They are often the first point of contact for all communications activities in the NSPCC’s areas.
- It works proactively to generate media coverage for all…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
£26,892 a year
- Full valid driving licence; full access to insured motor vehicle, insurance to include business use clause - Note: this can be added to your insurance if you…
£405 a week
- If you have not heard from us within 2 weeks of the closing date, please assume you have not been short listed for an interview.
- Apply by clicking the link.
£21,000 a year
- Customer Service – receive and complete work items such as handling complex customer queries in writing and by phone (including tax queries and complex payment…
£12,544 - £12,794 a year
- Trinity Fields School and Resource Centre is a busy, forward looking school that provides specialist education for 150 pupils aged 3 - 19 with a wide range of…
- Conducting tours for prospective customers.
- Answering all incoming questions and requests via phone, email or in person.
- Your key responsibilities will include:
£28,140 - £33,694 a year
- We offer 2 weeks statutory paternity leave.
- Up to 3 days Paid leave for volunteering opportunities.
- To ensure that the organisation is using best practice…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.