jobs in Liverpool L1
- Extra day off for your Birthday.
- Peer to peer reward scheme.
£17,682 - £19,133 a year
- You should be qualified to GCSE level, Grades A*-C or 4-9 in five subjects including English and Maths, or equivalent.
- You will assist in maximising store profitability by exceeding your sales targets and utilising the in-store devices while contributing to a successful store…
£9.00 - £10.10 an hour
- A friendly communication style with your team and customers.
- Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references…
£8.21 an hour
- If you haven't heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful*.
£21,236 - £24,461 a year
- You should have a minimum of 3 GCSEs at Grade C or above (or equivalent) including English Language with relevant administrative experience and have excellent…
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
- You will use knowledge and expertise in colour analysis, body shape profiling and consultative selling to generate sales across the fashion floors and deliver a…
- You will collaborate with other Sales Associates in order to provide the best possible service to all LEGO customers.
- Computer literacy is an asset.
- Drives store sales and growth by personally selling to customers.
- Driving top line store sales results and growing the business through action and productivity.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.