jobs in Liverpool L1
You refined by:
Team Leader (undo)
£8.76 an hour
- We are pleased to announce the opening of Brookview, a specialist nurse-led care home for adults with moderate to complex care needs, including but not limited…
£8.70 an hour
- You'll support the management team in the day to day business activities and driving sales, alongside the development and delivery of excellent customer service…
£10.27 an hour
- On the job training (level 2 Health and Social Care) enhanced pay rate once completion of above qualification.
- Double time payment on select Bank Holidays.
£9.25 an hour
- About the Service: Orchard View is a residential home which provides individuals with the appropriate care and support to enable them to achieve their potential…
Silven Operations Jobs
£32,000 a year
- An opportunity now exists for a Team Leader to play a key part in driving change.
- Conduct investigations in a timely manner (H&S, food safety, conduct issues).
£35,000 - £50,000 a year
- You'll have a proven track record of meeting and achieving targets and will be used to supervising more junior colleagues.
1st Rate Investment
- KFC Team Leader - We are looking for individuals who enjoy working with people, who like to be busy and work well as part of a team.
- Becoming a Team Leader is a fantastic route into Store Management for anyone interested in a career within the catering, retail or hospitality industries.
- Must be able to supply 2 references on Interview.
- Daily running of a local business.
- Must have Team Leader Experiences.
£17,900 a year
- The role of a Team Leader is to visit staff and clients in their own home and are responsible for the efficient running of the area and making sure that all…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.