jobs in Liverpool L1
You refined by:
- Ensure the entire store and surrounding areas are clean and tidy.
- Clean and dust shop floor fixtures and fittings and around till areas.
- As a Cleaner you will:
- Our shop opening hours are between 8am – 10pm Monday to Sunday.
- At GVC we pride ourselves on Service and Standards in our shops so you will be playing a key…
ENGIE - Communisis Estuary Commerce Park
£16,185 a year
- Hold a current clear DBS.
- The normal working hours will be 11:00am until 19:00pm and additionally 1 in 3 weekends working 5 hours Saturday and 5 hours Sunday.
£7.80 - £8.50 an hour
- Your main aim will be to carry out a range of cleaning activities including mopping, sweeping, dusting, vacuuming, emptying bins and cleaning wash rooms/toilets…
£8.21 an hour
- You may come into regular contact with customers so it’s important that you are able to assist them if needed.
- Hours per week: 12hrs (Overtime availale).
£12.75 - £16.50 an hour
- Meridian Health are recruiting for Cleaning staff to work in a busy hospital in Liverpool over the Christmas period This is a Temporary role starting…
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Allows you to take pride in what you do.
- Take pride in your work.
- If you are looking for a role that.
Premier Cleaning and Transport Services UK Ltd
- Cleaner required for city centre offices 5-7pm monday- friday (10 hours per week).
- Experience of this role is essential.
£8.21 an hour
- Access to high street discounts.
- Access to low interest loans.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support.
- What will you get in return?
- As part of Royal Mail Property & Facilities Solutions you will work from 10:00 to Mon,Wed,Fri 12:00 Tue,Thu,Sat 11:00 either as part of a team or as the only…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.