jobs in Liverpool L1
£19,000 - £21,000 a year
- Due to growth they require an Accounts Assistant to join their busy Accounts department.
- Processing invoices for various companies within the group.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Credit control on a weekly basis including review of all outstanding balances and undertaking proactive communication with customers to ensure on time payment.
Adele Carr Financial Recruitment
£21,000 a year
- Manage the central finance inbox and deal with workflow and queries accordingly,.
- The is an opportunity for a candidate with at least 1 years experience who is…
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- AAT Level 2 qualified or similar qualifications.
- A team player; articulate, professional, persuasive with a good phone manner & report writing skills.
£8.43 an hour
- Be confident in managing the sales ledger.
- Correspond with all clients and suppliers in a polite and friendly manner.
£18,000 - £25,000 a year
- Management of purchase and sales ledger.
- Dealing with customer and supplier invoices.
- Assist with occasional credit control duties.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.