jobs in Liverpool L1
You refined by:
Accounts Assistant (undo)
Talie Prowse Ltd
£27,000 a year
- This role is an all round accounts assistant position which would benefit from bank reconciliation and journal prep experience but ultimately would suit an all…
£18,000 a year
- Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner.
- You will handle HMRC queries and keep abreast with any changes and legal requirements.
- You will have an engaging and “can-do” approach; you will ideally have experience in a similar role and have working knowledge of purchase ledger and credit…
£10 an hour
- Able to interact with people via telephone.
- Temporary Accounts Assistants required for short and long term assignments to start as soon as possible with our…
£10 an hour
- You will be responsible for all areas of accounts, including purchase ledger, sales ledger, and credit control.
£11 an hour
- Employee Benefits Platform (Includes a Cycle to work scheme, Childcare Vouchers and access to a range of offers and discounts).
- Salary: £11.00 per hour,.
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- They do require at least 2 years previous accountancy practice experience.
- This accountancy practice are looking for the right person to develop right through…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Daily invoicing and updating company systems with accurate allocation of receipts from customers to their accounts including multi-currency transactions.
Regalcare Showertrays Ltd
- Answering phone, email and fax from customers wishing to pay their accounts.
- FLEXIBLE - 2 Days per week.
- Filing delivery notes and invoices.
£21,000 - £25,000 a year
- Studying towards AAT qualification would be a bonus.
- This business are well established in their field, working with large organisations in both the private and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.