You refined by:
Widnes WA8 (undo)
- Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility…
- You’ll have an enthusiastic approach to learning new skills across different departments.
£22,810 a year
- Review reported cases of fraud on applications and accounts for the Argos store card to confirm or refute the claim of fraud.
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
- Having a key role in supporting our store colleagues by making sure orders are assembled correctly.
- Maintaining a clear and tidy warehouse and ensure any…
£8.38 an hour
- Our stores are open when our customers need us, so we need candidates to be flexible of when they’re willing to work.
- What you’ll do as a Customer Assistant.
£18,700 a year
- In a busy and friendly environment, you will be responsible for managing all queries regarding the property and purchasing functions, authorising and placing…
£9.50 an hour
- If we do not get back to you within 3 days, unfortunately you have not been selected however we will keep you on file for any future roles.
£19,000 a year
- Candidates need to be aware that if they do not live in Widnes that they will need their own transport and that they will need to pay the toll if travelling…
- Our staff enjoy the benefits of a generous discount in our retail stores, free gym membership and contributory pension scheme (if eligible).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.