jobs in Liverpool L1
£30,000 a year
- Able to handle frequent interruptions, meet tight deadlines, and handle conflict in an effective manner.
- The role is responsible for all aspects of supply chain…
£35,000 - £45,000 a year
- Implement digital communications channels to further drive employee engagement and take advantage of digital communication opportunities.
£35,000 - £80,000 a year
- The successful candidate will network and engage face to face with customers, as well as perform regular outreach over the phone.
£8.21 an hour
- We are looking for experienced Drivers mates that will need to have great customer service as you will be customer facing.
- The shift is 7am until finish.
- AAK are seeking to appoint a Technical Operator to join the Manufacturing Team in Runcorn, working a Monday – Friday, 3 shift pattern.
Newbreed Freight Ltd
- Keeping customers informed regarding shipment details.
- For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates.
£16,000 - £20,000 a year
- You will be working in a team which manages a high volume of transactions and so therefore you must be comfortable working to deadlines and dealing with…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The post holders require a full UK driving license and use of a car.
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as…
- The position requires 20-40 % travel, mainly to engage with business partners and customers, either on industrial sites or within seminars and tradeshows.
- You will join an award winning business with a reputation for service excellence to assist with the busy run up to their financial year end and beyond.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.