jobs in Liverpool L1
£31,371 - £33,799 a year
- Is able to work effectively with a range of stakeholders including contracted providers, health and social care teams, regulatory bodies, customers and their…
- Dealing with incoming calls, placing customer orders, investigating and resolving customer queries, informing customers on all aspects of our services and…
- O Booking appointments with our clients and customers.
- O Dealing with customer calls professionally and in a timely manner.
- O 12 month fixed term contract.
£9.19 an hour
- To ensure the required versatility to support our customers we require Operators to be flexible to work within any of our Stores, Assembly, Test, Paint or…
£30,000 a year
- Able to handle frequent interruptions, meet tight deadlines, and handle conflict in an effective manner.
- The role is responsible for all aspects of supply chain…
- Deliver an innovative service that connects with the residents of local area and other community stakeholders, offering support and a mentoring service to all…
£19,500 a year
- Complete Intrastat Supplementary Declaration and EC Sales List on a monthly basis for HM Revenue and Customs.
- Working closely with Sales and production.
- AAK are seeking to appoint a Technical Operator to join the Manufacturing Team in Runcorn, working a Monday – Friday, 3 shift pattern.
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
NHS England and NHS Improvement
£89,537 - £103,860 a year
- The CMD is charged with increasing patient access to new innovative medicines at fair and responsible prices, whilst also securing significant cost savings and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.