jobs in Liverpool L1
You refined by:
Runcorn WA7 (undo)
- Working within a busy pharmaceutical warehouse environment you will be accurately assembling customer orders, efficiently picking customer orders for shipment…
£20,000 - £26,000 a year
- Please click 'document available' from the toolbar above, to view the full job description for this role.
£15,000 - £16,000 a year
- Provide a comprehensive administrative service to support customer training activities eg: booking rooms, printing registers and course material as necessary.
£17,000 - £20,000 a year
- Full driving licence and able to travel to offices with few public transport links.
- PA style duties for the Directors - this will include using pool cars to run…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Experienced in data entry, telephone techniques, general administrative practices and fully computer literate in many systems applications.
- Ensuring all sales opportunities are maximised in foreign exchange and ancillary sales.
- You will offer exceptional customer service, making each customer feel…
£26,500 a year
- I would be especially keen to hear from you if you have previous experience working on a COMAH site or hold an RTITB approved FLT licence.
£17,487 a year
- Our warehouses are fast paced and time sensitive.
- We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for one of our distribution hubs.
£17,218 a year
- As a Customer Care Advisor, you’ll speak to a wide range of customers who have queries relating to billing, payments, usage and device support.
£9.19 an hour
- To ensure the required versatility to support our customers we require Operators to be flexible to work within any of our Stores, Assembly, Test, Paint or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.