jobs in Liverpool L1
£9.50 an hour
- Iii. Must Hold a Valid Driving Licence.
- V. Installation and Removals of Road Closures.
- We are proud to be representing their client, a Traffic Management…
- Excellent interpersonal skills and patience are required to explain complex Government security documentation to customers in order that the documentation is…
£8.50 an hour
- Answering the telephone and handling enquiries.
- A part-time temporary Administrator is required for this vibrant fast paced event company based in Saltney,…
£140 - £200 a week
- Ii. Full UK Driving Licence.
- What our client is looking for in a IPV Driver:
- 12 AB, TTMBC, IPV Foreman, IPV Driver, TCSO, 12D.
- I. 140 - 200 a day!!
The Business Connection
- A full UK driving licence and access to own/shared transport.
- Due to the rural location, you will need your own transport and a full driving licence.
£8.21 an hour
- Due to the location of the different farms you will be required to have a driving licence / own transport.
- This position involves handling of live animals.
- Excellent people skills and be a team player.
- High standards and be quality driven.
- Perks at work (Retail discounts, money off cinema tickets, family days out).
£16.00 - £17.50 an hour
- Morgan Hunt are seeking a highly efficient Housing Officer on an initial 2 month temporary assignment situated on Chester, with the option of applying for the…
£8.21 - £9.85 an hour
- The site, based on the outskirts of Chester, manufactures many products for national retailers and other big brands.
- Working to high quality standards.
- As one of our highly skilled make-up artists you will combine your creative and technical expertise and passion for people to provide a welcoming, inspirational…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.