jobs in Liverpool L1
- Strong organisation, planning and problem-solving skills are a must and, like everyone here, you`ll need to be self-aware, a great team player and always…
- An exciting opportunity has arisen working from our local office for a Customer Adviser.
- You must be confident in communicating with the public.
£17,000 - £20,000 a year
- Answering any inbound calls and transferring to the relevant Fee Earner.
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Legal Receptionist to join a well…
£8.39 an hour
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of vending and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients.
£19,612 - £21,236 a year
- A Team Leader is required to assist in the management of a large, busy Domestic Services team who are responsible for cleaning both residential and non…
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- You’ll be a team player, able to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to multi-task and take the initiative.
- The ideal candidate will be:
£8.21 an hour
- Access to high street discounts.
- Access to low interest loans.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme- 24-7 Wellbeing Support.
- What will you get in return?
£17,000 - £17,500 a year
- The Customer Service Executive will be responsible for speaking to customers every day, sharing their experience and knowledge of locations and destinations to…
Professional Technical Recruitment
£38,000 - £43,000 a year
- Strong customer liaison skills and dealing with suppliers.
- Drive change across the shop floor and report the achievements of the quality team.
- Benefits: Boots employee discount card, pension plan, holiday entitlement, access to our amazing benefits box, which allows you to choose benefits that suit you…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.