jobs in Liverpool L1
- Successful candidates at this stage will then be invited to an assessment centre in either London on 18th February 2020 or Preston on 20th February 2020.
£30,942 - £33,797 a year
- You will hold a Degree in Business Surveying, or related field, and demonstrate experience of working in a similar Surveying capacity.
£16,000 - £18,000 a year
- The main purpose of the role is to generate and book valuations, conduct property viewings, negotiate offers, agree sales & progress sales through to exchange…
£35,000 a year
- The successful Software Tester should have at least 4 years Test experience and have a strong background in writing and executing functional test plans and have…
£8.39 an hour
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of vending and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients.
£15,000 - £20,000 a year
- Confidence dealing with people over the telephone and an enthusiastic approach is a must.
- You will be assisting the Conveyancing team in dealing with Post…
£35,000 a year
- The Systems Administrator will assist with fully documented design, delivery and implementation of infrastructure solutions to help the company achieve their…
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts including gym membership, cinema ticket and 02 price plans (which can be shared across 5 family members…
- Strong organisation, planning and problem-solving skills are a must and, like everyone here, you`ll need to be self-aware, a great team player and always…
£20,000 - £26,000 a year
- The successful graduate will have excellent communication skills and be able to hold their own in front of both colleagues and clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.