jobs in Liverpool L1
- Target driven - this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
£21,814 - £23,754 a year
- The post holder will be educated to ‘A’ level standard and hold the ECDL, or be willing to work towards (or similar qualification).
£22,600 a year
- Important Information: We endeavour to process your personal data in a fair and transparent manner.
- As Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for liaising…
- Successful candidates at this stage will then be invited to an assessment centre in either London on 18th February 2020 or Preston on 20th February 2020.
£7.60 an hour
- Asking the right questions to match customers with products.
- Contributing towards the overall sales performance of the store.
- You will need to be:
£30,401 - £37,267 a year
- The successful applicant will be expected to undertake a care coordination role and hold a caseload of individual’s.
£37,570 - £43,772 a year
- We are looking to recruit a BABCP Accredited or Provisionally Accredited CBT Therapist who is highly motivated to provide excellent, high quality and time…
£17,127 a year
- Imaging vehicles and completing basic vehicle documentation on handheld devices.
- You will receive all the training you need to succeed.
£25,000 a year
- Experience in creating and leveraging social media content to attract engagement.
- The Content Writer will be a seasoned writer with experience working in a…
£20,000 - £26,000 a year
- The successful graduate will have excellent communication skills and be able to hold their own in front of both colleagues and clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.