jobs in Liverpool L1
£9.23 an hour
- This role requires a driving licence.
- The successful applicant will have ideally held a Driving role in the past.
- Duties of the post include:
£25,000 a year
- You will be taking new team members through an induction programme, identifying and providing ongoing skills training and leading refresher training to existing…
£8.75 an hour
- With this role you will need to attend a registration day that will be confirmed by the consultant once your CV has been qualified.
- Pay rate - £8.75 per hour.
£18,500 a year
- Reporting to the Sales and Operations Manager, the Customer Service Specialist Specialist will be accountable for the following areas of responsibility:
- Must have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products (specifically Word, Excel, Access, Outlook).
- Managed Account Operations - Works with introducing…
£8.21 an hour
- Serving customers with food and drinks from a retail outlet.
- Waiting on customers serving food & drink.
- Hospitality & Retail staff required on an adhoc basis.
£9.23 an hour
- We are currently recruiting on behalf of Cheshire Constabulary for an Accounts and Purchasing Administrator into their busy Shared Service team.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in with a sales support role or a business administrator where they have gained experienced of working within a busy…
- Maintaining sales ledger and general ledger.
- Collection phone calls and emails as needed.
- Monday to Friday office hours, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays,…
£24,000 a year
- Taking telephone credit card payments.
- Preparation and processing of invoices and credit notes as required.
- Must be able to work to set targets.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.