jobs in Liverpool L1
You refined by:
£8.21 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility is really important to us as you will need to be able to…
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
£20,344 - £23,836 a year
- The successful candidate will be required to manage and provide a full Welcome and Reception Service to all visitors and customers of the Cunard Building.
- To work nights you need to be over 18 years of age.
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Starting pay of £8.21 - £9.21 ph. (dependent on size of store) rising with training.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
£19,612 - £21,236 a year
- The Faculty of Health and Social Care are seeking to appoint an Administrative Assistant (Programmes) who will work closely with the Senior Pre-registration and…
- Serving them their cup of tea, made just the way they like it.
- Ages 21 - 24, £7.70 Per Hour during probation rising to £ 7.83 Per Hour after probation.
£23,836 - £27,905 a year
- Liverpool City Council are looking to recruit High Needs Support Officers within the SEND Service of Children and Young People's Services.
£18,871 - £20,891 a year
- Enquiry resolution service for a wide range of customers across Central Government, the wider public sector and the business / supplier community.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.