jobs in Little Eaton
You refined by:
- Ensuring that all public areas are spotlessly clean and tidy for our guests everyday.
- Taking PRIDE in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and…
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Allows you to take pride in what you do.
- Take pride in your work.
- If you are looking for a role that.
£18,426 a year
- The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Our shop opening hours are between 8am – 10pm Monday to Sunday.
- Our shops are busy so your work will add to the great customer experience!
£9.50 an hour
- Must have own vehicle and clean driving licence.
- This role is a mobile role- you will be travelling in between sites- you must have a Full Cleaning UK driving…
Loughborough College and The Leicestershire Colleg...
£16,906 a year
- Access to onsite restaurant, cafes, spa/salon and library.
- The successful candidate will be employed by The Leicestershire College a subsidiary company of…
Nova Education Trust
£17,711 a year
- All staff will ensure the safeguarding of young people by the implementation of Child Protection and other safeguarding policies.
- Example of hours of work:
- Attend your performance development review to discuss job standards and agree development activities.
- Attend team briefs, huddles and meetings as required.
- Appointment to this post is subject to an enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check.
- We are looking for candidates who enjoy working in a busy environment, as…
- Cleaner required to work as part of a team, providing a variety of cleaning duties, to include cleaning of classrooms, toilets and offices.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.