jobs in Little Eaton
You refined by:
£20,190 - £22,019 a year
- You will need to demonstrate that you are able to support, encourage and enable individuals who have a learning disability to participate in meaningful, person…
- Our innovative products and solutions not only deliver the infrastructure needed to grow the UK economy today but also help to create a more sustainable built…
- Enjoy working in our fast-paced and friendly Fabric Warehouse team and become a valued member of our company.
- Use your warehouse experience to assist in keeping…
- Please ensure that you read all of the information on our website about the role and the recruitment process before applying.
- Ideally hold a mobile plant licence.
- Correct storage of all equipment and cleaning products in line with the COSHH guidelines.
- Be a good team player.
- Enjoy being an essential part of our busy Garment Development team and make full use of all your past sewing experience and knowledge of full garment make up.
- Deliver relevant added-value to customers to increase sales.
- Greggs Team Members are the face and voice of our organisation, engaging with our customers and…
- Attracting the best people supports our aims of exceeding our customers’ expectations and enhancing shareholder value.
- As a Crew Member, you'll make it happen, whether you're preparing food, serving on the till or being out in the dining areas looking after our customers' needs.
- The role will be 3 days a week, the client is flexible on which 3 days but it will be the same 3 ideally each week.
- The successful candidate will be;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.