jobs in Liskeard
£20,360 a year
- A confident communicator and attentive listener, you’ll deal with inbound telephone calls and look after customers on a face-to-face basis at our collection…
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Customers leave our store feeling valued and satisfied.
- Customers are at the heart of everything we do.
£8.21 - £9.21 an hour
- And besides perfecting your craft, you’ll be serving customers with good vibes and a warm glow.
- Serving customers with a smile.
- Serving food – hot and cold.
£8.21 an hour
- In whatever role you are fulfilling within the outlet, the National Trust values will always be at the forefront of your mind, and you'll be proud to share our…
£8.50 an hour
- Inclusion and Diversity are fundamental to our culture and values, fostering an innovative, collaborative and fast paced work environment that means we can…
£8.50 - £9.30 an hour
- That means having at least one year’s driving experience, no more than six points on your licence and plenty of confidence driving our vans.
- The key service areas in the store are Footwear, Formalwear, Cash Desk, Fitting Rooms and Casual Bottoms and your role in the Sales and Service team means you…
- As a member of our online operation, your role is to deliver great quality products to our online customers as if you were shopping for yourself.
- Our stores are successful when we all work together to deliver a great experience for our customers, and our people make the difference.
£9.84 an hour
- Literacy/Numeracy ability to EU Entry level 3 Standard.
- The Cornwall Bakery is recruiting skilled individuals to efficiently operate bakery machinery to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.