jobs in Liskeard
- A CSCS card must be held in order to gain access to the building sites.
- This means there will be 2 hours travel time each way (driven by Tobias) each day.
- From the word go the apprentice will be working on site alongside John laying blocks and learning new skills they will be doing this on a day to day basis.
- Ideally 2 GCSEs in English and mathematics at grade 4/D or above (or equivalent) are helpful – however, applicants with relevant prior experience but without…
- In order to start working for Jamie Preston Bricklaying it is a requirement to hold a CSCS card.
- The CSCS card is not a requirement to apply for the…
S J N Constuction
- Attendance at Skills Group Training Centre one day per week will be required to undertake a Level 2 Trowel Occupation Diploma.
DAN Short Brick Work Ltd
- On completion of your level 2 apprenticeship with the company, you will have the opportunity to progress onto the level 3 in Bricklaying.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.