You refined by:
- Support our Liskeard shop in Bristol to give customers the best possible experience in store, making sure they have a fantastic time and come back again and…
- We are looking for a Social Media Co-ordinator to be responsible for the management of the Cornwall Branch's social media platforms and the development of their…
- Ideally we are looking for someone that can give approximately 1 - 2 hours a week including willingness to attend the regular Committee meetings.
- All volunteers have free access to the Employee Access Programme which provides free, confidential assistance with any work, personal or family issue.
- Working with clients to help them support any children who may be affected, including how they might discuss safety planning with their children.
- Our mission is to improve care and support for people with MND, their families and carers.
- We are looking for a minute secretary to write meeting agendas, takes…
- Enabling a person with dementia to maintain active involvement in their own home or community.
- Register your details and send your completed Volunteer…
- As an Engagement Volunteer, you will have the chance to be part of a fantastic network of volunteers, helping to spread the message of the British Red Cross in…
- Approaching community groups and setting up meetings/talks for the fundraiser to attend.
- From hiring a wheelchair or dealing with loneliness, to adjusting to…
- This role does not require a criminal records check and does not involve driving.
- We are looking for a volunteer to support the Community Fundraiser for Devon,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.