jobs in Leyland PR25
£29,636 - £31,371 a year
- The Council is looking to recruit a Domestic Abuse Prevention Officer with suitable experience to join the Community Safety team.
£21,089 - £23,761 a year
- Applicants will be proficient in the use of audio-typing and word-processing packages and qualified to at least RSA Level 3 typing/word-processing.
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- The Burns and Plastics Co-ordinator will manage administrative staff within Burns and Plastics Surgery, inclusive of Personal Medical Secretaries and Clerical…
£8.40 an hour
- Practical work experience in Cafes, Fast Food, Restaurants, Pubs, etc.
- Work in a busy Tesco Cafe giving great service worth recommending!
- What’s in it for you.
- Make quick and effective decisions with both customers, colleagues and the store operation in mind.
- Jack had an eye for a deal and an intuition for what his…
£26,208 - £30,951 a year
- This will involve liaison with internal and external agencies and staff, such as COP (College of Policing), Programme Managers, Community Advisors, external…
- An enhanced 'Child Workforce' DBS is essential.
- Liaise with the Exams Officer.
- Ensure any used exam papers and answer booklets are returned to the Exams Officer…
£100,833 a year
- We are therefore seeking candidates with significant senior local government experience within a relevant discipline, excellent partnership skills, strong…
- You should also note that we need our sales assistants to be ﬂexible about when they work to cover the store operational hours, which includes evenings,…
- A confident manner with a drive to succeed.
- If you meet the criteria above and are interested in and use to working in a fast paced organisation then click…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.