jobs in Leyland PR25
You refined by:
Liverpool L16 (undo)
- To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!ResponsibilitiesProviding an engaging, convenient…
- You’ll need plenty of energy and stamina too, preferably with experience in a café, restaurant, bar or fast-food environment.
- What’s in it for you:
£17,682 - £19,133 a year
- You should be qualified to GCSE level, Grades A*-C or 4-9 in five subjects including English and Maths, or equivalent.
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products.
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- You can tell the answers we're looking for.
- So you should have a pretty good idea what it takes to fit right in here.
- But what’s in it for you?
£21,236 - £24,461 a year
- You should have a minimum of 3 GCSEs at Grade C or above (or equivalent) including English Language with relevant administrative experience and have excellent…
- You’ll really get to know our customers and what they’re looking for;
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- How will you do it?
£20,344 - £23,836 a year
- The successful candidate will be required to manage and provide a full Welcome and Reception Service to all visitors and customers of the Cunard Building.
- Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility…
£10 an hour
- To project a high quality UPS image both internally and externally and provide the highest quality service to our customers at all times.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.