jobs in Leicester LE8
You refined by:
Support Worker (undo)
- Temporary accommodation supporting people with mild learning disabilities.
- We support them with life skills to help them to move on and live independently.
£19,173 a year
- Leicestershire County Council offers high quality paid training, good terms and conditions, 24 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays for full time workers and…
- All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- You will assist and encourage our residents to engage in everyday home, social, and work activities according to the individual’s choices.
£18,525 - £19,500 a year
- Working alongside a multidisciplinary team, you’ll provide person-centred care for men with a learning disability and/or Autism.
- What you will be doing.
£16,933 a year
- Similar roles: Support Worker, Healthcare Assistant, Care Assistant, Care Provider, Personal Support Worker, charity, not for profit.
£18,800 - £21,900 a year
- Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced support worker to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive…
£8.21 an hour
- Responsibilities can include supporting with daily activities, meal preparation, light domestic duties, support with medication & elements of personal care.
- Our son has some days he doesn’t feel well and will prefer to have some companionship at home instead of going out.
- Car driver, class 1 business insurance.
£8.83 an hour
- Lifeways Group is looking for Full time, Part time and Bank positions as a Support Worker for adults with Learning Disabilities, in a supported living setting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.