jobs in Leeds LS4
£45,000 a year
- To us, it's not a big deal if you haven't worked in this industry or type of role before, in fact some of our highest earners had never been in this kind of…
£8.21 an hour
- Opening and closing duties of the department, health & safety checks, and security of stock and cash handling are dealt with appropriately.
- You enjoy working to tight deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- With so many parcels and letters coming through our warehouse doors, it’s no surprise that we…
£21,814 - £25,941 a year
- Proactive advice and administrative support to students, staff and visitors, through a range of interventions, including telephone, email, frontline delivery…
AAH Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- You will be encouraged to pass on time saving and process improvement ideas as the overall goal for all AAH employees is to assist in delivering an efficient,…
- We play a vital role in the medical supply chain and it's our responsibility to offer a reliable service that ensures our customers receive the right product,…
£21,166 - £23,866 a year
- Dealing with Correspondence , minutes and agendas.
- The Code of Practice on the English language requirement for public sector workers, Part 7 of the Immigration…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- To investigate and identify potential change of customers and to process the setup of change of customers (CoC’s).
- GCSE Maths Grade C (or equivalent) or above.
£19,211 a year
- The Warehouse Operative works closely on behalf of our customers to ensure they are receiving the correct freight at the correct time and upholding our promise…
- This role is crucial in making sure our shops get all of the items they have ordered so that they can give our loyal Greggs customers a great customer service.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.