jobs in Leeds LS4
You refined by:
WAREHOUSE OPERATIVE (undo)
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Collating and processing initial order sheets for incoming and outgoing goods.
- Own transport ESSENTIAL due to the location of the role.
£8.66 an hour
- Warehouse Operative required for a position with our well-established client in South Kirkby, Pontefract, West Yorkshire.
- Pride in quality of work.
£8.32 an hour
- Our client is based in the Sheriff Hutton area and are looking for a seasonal warehouse operator to join their dispatch / goods out team, conducting picking and…
£8.50 an hour
- A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client who is based in Long Marston for a Warehouse Operative.
- To correctly pick orders and correctly pack and label…
RoS International Ltd
£9 an hour
- My client is a manufacturer based in the Hull area which manufacture products for Home, Laundry and Toiletries.
- A Flexi license is desirable but not essential.
£8.21 an hour
- Our client is one of the area's largest and most prestigious distribution centres for food and non food products, operating as a distribution hub for a range of…
LWC Drinks - Yorkshire
£18,891 a year
- Supplying over 7,000 licensed trade customers weekly and offering an unprecedented portfolio of over 6,000 products.
Martek Drones Ltd trading as Coptrz
£9 - £10 an hour
- Providing customers with updates on progress of their orders.
- Excellent spoken communication skills are a must, with a professional telephone manner.
- This exciting and challenging role will involve multi-tasking, working in a fast paced environment, communicating effectively with co-workers and handling…
- The roles will cover picking and packing area of the warehouse so previous warehouse experience would be an advantage.
- Full Time (Monday - Friday, 09:00-17:30).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.