jobs in Leatherhead KT22
- Working with influencers to increase brand awareness and drive new sales.
- We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates…
- Confident and professional with the ability to interact and engage with customers and the team.
- Contribute towards social media engagement for the areas of…
£24,600 a year
- On the job, key activities will include finance administration, processing financial transactions such as journals, sales invoices and expense claims, preparing…
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales on the sales floor, in the fitting rooms and at the cash desk.
- Receiving and processing our deliveries.
£26,053 a year
- The post holder will act as a champion for sustainable practice across the university, assisting in driving cultural and behavioural change throughout the…
£25,833 - £27,255 a year
- The Tower Hamlets Pupil Services Team provides high quality services to children schools and families in respect of school admissions, school exclusion, home to…
- So, you’ll have the right mix of enthusiasm and expertise our customers expect.
- This means playing a central role, working across our hospitality areas and you…
Somerset House Trust
£10.55 an hour
- Applicants should be proactive and visitor-focused with a polite manner and enjoy working as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Utilize customer service skills, basic sales techniques, and product knowledge to connect customers with the right product and drive sales.
- Complete other tasks, as and when required, either by the Marketing and Sales Director, Senior CRM Manager or the Digital Manager.
Be the first to see new jobs in Leatherhead KT22
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.