jobs in Lavenham
£9 an hour
- You'll need to be well organised with great communication skills and ready to learn how to lead your team of colleagues in store to maximise sales and profit…
- Dealing with both goods in and goods out, being involved in all picking and packing.
- Skills to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Warehouse, warehouse assistant, warehouse operative, multi-drop, stores, stock, forklift, courier, driving, van driver.
- Have a clean driving license are vital.
£19,171 - £19,554 a year
- Part of the role will be to assist customers with the completion and checking of applications, such as parking permits, together with the discreet handling,…
- Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility…
£21,438 a year
- The successful candidate will ideally be CCTV SIA licenced and have experience of working in a busy control room.
- This post requires Police Vetting.
£8.21 an hour
- If parking a vehicle ensure that reception knows where the vehicle is and that the keys are handed in.
- Know all the products and services offered by the hotel…
£19,911 a year
- Deal with all email, telephone and face to face enquiries relating to travel.
- FP Force Travel Cell Booking Officer post's primary role and responsibilities are:
£19,758 a year
- As part of its recruitment and selection process the British Red Cross undertakes DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checking of all individuals who regularly…
£24,214 - £30,112 a year
- Access to learning and development tailored to your role.
- Details referring to job description and person specification, as well as salary, pension scheme,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.