jobs in Lavenham
- Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor.
- We’re early birds (5am starts are not uncommon) and night owls (our shops are open late), flexibility…
- Holds a full UK driving licence for a minimum of 2 years.
- Provide excellent customer service for customers by ensuring products are delivered to the required…
John Ashley Recruitment
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Receiving and processing purchase orders via the EDI system and email from retail customers including John Lewis, B&Q, TJX Europe (TK Max) and Hobbycraft.
£10 an hour
- Support the smooth running of the front of house area, ensuring all visitors are greeted appropriately and telephone queries are answered in a professional and…
£27,500 a year
- Booking in non-planned work e.g equipment hires, 2 Way Traffic lights etc.
- If you do not want us to do this please contact your local branch.
- You will be required to deal with customer inquiries, make proactive sales calls and support the team with administrative duties.
- Dealing with queries from internal staff and external suppliers.
- Discounted Veterinary bills and products.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity pay.
- Be knowledgeable when taking orders, serve – and upsell – our fantastic food and drinks.
- As part of the Bar and Waiting team you’ll:
- Access to a pension scheme.
- Listen to our customers and build strong relationships across he store, using these relationships to continually improve the service levels across your…
Michelle Denny Recruitment
- AAT part or full qualification.
- Michelle Denny Recruitment is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join an upbeat commercial business in Diss.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.