jobs in Lavenham
You refined by:
- A full UK manual driving licence (in your current UK address), with no more than six penalty points is essential, but a clean licence is preferred.
£18,000 a year
- Processing personal and telephone requests for appointments, visits and telephone consultations.
- The ideal candidate must be able to communicate clearly and…
- Plus, on site car parking too!
- This is a part time role offering 30 hours per week to include 1 in 3 Saturdays (8.30am-2pm).
£24,108 - £27,236 a year
- Driving official vehicles including the transportation of detainees.
- That will include: a health and fitness assessment, enforcement training (currently 4 weeks…
£19,911 a year
- We'll assess you against these behaviours during the selection process:
- The Job Holder will also support the airworthiness management of the Attack Helicopter…
- What you’ll be doing day to day.
- What you’ll need to have.
- Target driven - this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
Stowmarket Town Council
£19,554 a year
- Supporting the team with creative campaigns, planning and executing social media plans, project managing print productions such as seasonal brochures, working…
- Our Sales Assistants are the face of Mountain Warehouse so we are always on the lookout for people who think they can bring that something extra to our stores.
Store Assistant – Days £9.00 Per Hour About the Role There’s a role for everyone in retail - from serving our customers, perfecting pizzas, unpacking…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.