jobs in Lavenham
You refined by:
K M A Solicitors
- Answering the telephone, taking messages and relaying to the appropriate staff or dealing with enquiries where possible.
- The ideal candidate will have:
- On successful completion of your Level 3 apprenticeship along with functional skills in Maths and English (where required) you will be a fully qualified Heavy…
£423 a week
- Ensuring business cases are completed, collated and presented at relevant SteerCos in a timely manner.
- Promotes the wider public good in all actions, acting in…
£156 - £180 a week
- As an Apprentice Parts Advisor you will provide essential support and customer service to your customers both internal and external to your Dealership.
Redcastle Family School
- The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this…
- This will involve the preparing tax computations, dealing with administration and assisting on advisory projects.
- The duration of this programme is 48 months.
Hm Prison Highpoint
- (ideally you will have a driver licence and car but not essential).
- Candidates who additionally have a Business Administration Level 2 qualification would be…
Tanner Street Pharmacy
- Advise customers with over the counter medicine sales.
- Tanner Street Pharmacy are looking to recruit an Apprentice to work on the retail counter within the…
J C A Engineering Ltd
- Travel will be required to Granta Park, there is a shuttle bus from some of the local railway stations, should you not drive.
£231 a week
- Deliver high-quality products and services in an innovative retail environment.
- Receive comprehensive and structured training, supported by a qualified assessor…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.