jobs in Lavenham
You refined by:
B S E F C Ltd
Bury St. Edmunds IP33
- Maximise sales and generate revenue from guest leads and show rounds.
- Ensuring we are serving our beverages in the correct manner and all has the same service…
- Training will be provided so the successful candidate can achieve First Aid and NVQ Level 2 qualifications.
- Safe and effective planning, delivery and review of…
FACTS AND DIMENSIONS LIMITED
- As part of this Apprenticeship, you will be enrolled on to Level 3 IT Infrastructure Technician Apprenticeship Course via Suffolk New College, Ipswich.
RETREAT EAST LIMITED
- Apprentices need to be employed for minimum of 30 hours a week in the industry with a contract of employment.
- Environmental; prevent and control local pollution…
SCH Supplies Ltd
- Must have own form of transport as rural location.
- Aiding with products being ready for delivery.
- Well presented, polite and well spoken.
- Contribute to the maintenance of high standards of care and atmosphere within the Home.
- Contribute to the maintenance of high standards of care and atmosphere…
Bluegate Hall Dressage
- None specified but the ability to complete Level 1 or Level 2 functional skills.
- On Completion of Level 2 the possibility to progress onto Level 3.
- Benefits: Boots employee discount card, pension plan, holiday entitlement, access to our amazing benefits box, which allows you to choose benefits that suit you…
K M A Solicitors
- Answering the telephone, taking messages and relaying to the appropriate staff or dealing with enquiries where possible.
- The ideal candidate will have:
Redcastle Family School
- The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.