jobs in Lavenham
Rapid Metal Deck Ltd
- Talking to customers, sending emails, answering phones, general administration duties.
- The job will require a diverse spirited person with the right attitude to…
Bury St. Edmunds
- Year 2 - Employer-based work experience with assessment for the Level 2 Construction NVQ and Diploma in Construction Operations, carried out by the National…
- Using knowledge to promote products to customers.
- Highlighting promotional offers to work towards achieving sales targets.
- Have an interest in retail business.
- Salon responsibilities will include: Greeting clients, washing hair, supplying refreshments to clients, and maintaining the presentation of the salon at all…
£10,000 a year
- This will involve problem solving and walking customers through different scenarios and assisting them with issues.
- About our Sales Account role.
- Educated to A Level standard C grade and above or NVQ/BTEC or HND in Chemistry or other science-related subject (desired).
Redrow are one of the most successful housebuilders in the UK. Over our 40 year history, we have built a unique reputation for quality. As a firm, we pride…
- The candidate will complete a Level 2 Science Manufacturing Process Operative apprenticeship.
- Demonstrate how to project manage a project to completion.
- The Business Admin role will primarily provide exposure to general admin, reception, non-inventory purchasing, travel, events and HR / Product compliance.
£18,426 a year
- We have a new and exciting opportunity to work with learning and development colleagues across local authorities in Suffolk using design technology to create…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.