jobs in Lavenham
You refined by:
Abels International Moving Services Limited
- Contacting customers via telephone to offer updates/gather additional information.
- These are Operations, Sales, Administration, Reception and Warehouse.
- BEFORE APPLYING FOR THIS POSITION PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU RECORD FULL DETAILS OF ALL QUALIFICATIONS YOU CURRENTLY HOLD, IN THE AREA PROVIDED, AS THE FIRST STAGE…
- The position is a full-time role, working alongside our sales and letting staff gaining valuable knowledge throughout the training.
Margerys Day Nursery
- We are looking for a nursery assistant to help us out during this busy climate.
- Part-time/temporary/bank staff which could lead to longer hours but no guarantee…
£175 a week
- As a Business Administration Apprentice, you will be responsible for assisting the sales consultants with their administration duties.
- Level 2 in Business Administration.
- Initiate and Process queries in a timely manner, as directed.
- To take and record accurately telephone messages for other…
- To ensure all phone calls are dealt with in a proficient manner, ensuring that calls are filtered to appropriate staff within timescales.
Ginger Nut Training
£8,112 a year
- You’ll be an excellent team player and committed to maintaining accurate records to support our data capture and business development activities.
Chassis Cab Ltd
Bury St. Edmunds IP32
- All aspects of vehicle maintenance and repair.
- Minimum of 3 GCSE’s or equivalent A-C in English, maths and ICT preferable.
- The day to day tasks include:
ELLISONS SOLICITORS LIMITED
- Good organisation skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner.
- Covering reception duties during lunch breaks.
- Very good attention to detail.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.