- Being knowledgeable about the products and services in my store and helping customers by giving great natural service.
- Replenishing products within my store.
- Customer Service in River Island means being aware of customers at all times and ensuring that our customers receive the best possible service every time they…
- The operations team is key to ensuring that the store operates and runs effectively - one of the main responsibilities is to ensure that the stockroom is well…
- You will be serving lunch time meals to a number of pupils within a team of 2, once you have served them you will pack boxes with the dirty crockery to be…
- With a business that’s constantly expanding, both in the UK and abroad, the opportunities to launch a retail career have never looked better.
£8.50 an hour
- We’re opening new stores, offering more choice, more products and more of what we do best: putting our customers first.
- We’ll teach you the rest.
- To work for a company whose customers cover diverse industries, including some of the world’s most prestigious car manufacturers, blue chip high street retail…
- One team working together to create amazing value for our customers.
- Deliver accurate cash handling and till operational procedures.
£37,570 - £44,503 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the…
- An interest in mobile gaming.
- Ability to follow concept art or design specs.
- Working closely with design and leads so tasks are to brief.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.