jobs in Lanarkshire
You refined by:
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
The Prime Group
- Must have a valid licence with a 3 year references.
- 12 hour shifts working 3 days on 3 days off.
- Forklift drivers required for a very site in Livingston.
£25,434 a year
- Ensure effective communication with both internal and external customers, escalating any queries to site management in a timely manner.
£20,694 - £26,000 a year
- First 6-12 months - Cover a dedicated geographical area as a Pest Control Technician, supporting our customers with their pest control issues whilst obtaining…
- Create an environment in which customers feel welcome and comfortable – engaging them in genuine, enjoyable conversations to understand their needs, help them…
- You’ll be quick to build a rapport with customers through listening and acknowledging their needs.
- The role of an Optical Assistant offers more responsibility…
- Knowledge of laboratory safety and infection control procedures and practices including standard precautions and hazardous chemical handling.
- Ability to effectively communicate with suppliers, customers and colleagues.
- Review sales invoices and pricing, preparation of ad hoc invoices and reports.
£18,000 a year
- The successful candidate must be a flexible team worker who can display strong administration skills and be able to deliver excellent customer care,…
£17,255 a year
- Dealing with customers and liaising with other departments throughout the company.
- Keeping customers up to date on their installations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.