jobs in Lanarkshire
You refined by:
Lanark ML11 (undo)
- The Operations Administrator will provide administrative support to Engineering, Technical and other Operational support functions.
- Working in a team you will play an active role in providing a positive customer experience and driving sales.
- Demonstrate good product knowledge to customers on…
£8.40 an hour
- Practical work experience in Cafes, Fast Food, Restaurants, Pubs, etc.
- Great at multi-tasking, get a buzz of working in a busy Cafe.
- What’s in it for you.
- To assist in driving forward the company’s energy, carbon and sustainability agenda.
- Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills.
£9.25 an hour
- The drive and ideas to help improve store sales.
- Please note, you have to be aged 18 to take on this role, as it involves authorising age-related sales.
£9.32 an hour
- Community & Enterprise Resources provide catering and cleaning services in many locations and buildings across South Lanarkshire including schools, council…
- You will be part of a small team working 14 hours over 2 days per week assisting in the process of obtaining top quality fertile hatching eggs, working as part…
- BHC Ltd is a busy construction company based in Carnwath.
- Making sure the outside areas of the shop are well presented, clean windows and swept entrance etc.
- Answering phones, greeting guests and general reception/administration duties.
- We currently have a vacancy for an Accounts Assistant / Administrator to support…
£18,252 a year
- PVG checks will be required of all successful applicants; having a conviction will not necessarily debar you from working in this sector.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.