jobs in Lanarkshire
Fosters Funeral Directors
- The main purpose of the role is to collection and transportation of deceased, acting in a responsible and dignified manner at all times.
£8.21 an hour
- Delivering the ultimate in guest service and being an ambassador for ODEON and film, being able to help guests in making those all important film decisions.
£12,932 a year
- Our warehouses are fast paced and time sensitive.
- We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Operative for one of our distribution hubs.
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Monitor and report programme and progress in accordance with project reporting systems and guidelines.
- Work as part of a project team, assisting to deliver…
£18,383 - £20,015 a year
- It is essential that you have a current driving licence, you should have previous experience of caretaking and maintenance.
- Plus, on site car parking too!
- You are the friendly and welcoming face for the client and their pets when they arrive at the practice.
- Make customers feel amazing and deliver the ultimate Superdry experience.
- Always make decisions thinking about what’s best for our customers.
£8.35 an hour
- Hosting – you’ll welcome customers into your store, understand what they need, guide them to the right products, and make it super easy for them.
- You will have 2 full weekends off in 4 and work on shift pattern of 7.30am-4.30pm or 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Generous bonus scheme related to both personal and team…
GLASGOW CITY COUNCIL AND ARMS LENGTH ORGANISATION
- Previous experience of working with external customers, good decision making skills, a fleixble approach and excellent communication skills are all essential.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.