jobs in Lanarkshire
£25,258 a year
- Experience of providing a customer focused administration service.
- Experience of using digital tools to manage content / guidance.
- Target driven - *this is a sales position, you will be selling customers their dream holidays so having a proven sales record is advantageous.
- Access to shopping discounts with many leading UK retailers.
- We’re looking for Waiting Team members who bring a natural sense of pride to everything they do.
- This job creates the Starbucks Experience for our customers by providing customers with prompt service, quality beverages and products, and maintaining a clean…
£20,000 a year
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of multiple Ideagen products, both on their functionality and their use within customers' business.
£41,000 a year
- Advantageous to have used Ansible and C# in past or your up for learning new skills and building on the.
- Please refer to the attached Candidate Pack for further…
£8.25 an hour
- Educate and guide customers about USC, the brands and the product we sell.
- Christmas Temporary Sales Advisor - East Kilbride USC.
- Up to £8.25 per hour.
£18,252 a year
- PVG checks will be required of all successful applicants;
- Having a conviction will not necessarily debar you from working in this sector.
- Manage the pre-project planning with Sales Team to review the project and validate the Sales project documentation.
- Experience of using Salesforce and/or KROW.
- Work in all areas of the store, including sales floors, stockrooms and processing deliveries.
- To be a successful Sales Team Member you will:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.