jobs in Lanarkshire
You refined by:
East Ayrshire (undo)
Sterling Furniture Group Ltd
- Greeting customers and assisting with inquiries.
- Ability to communicate with peers and customers both internally and externally.
Dakota Hotels Eurocentral
£16,500 a year
- Due to the location it is beneficial to have a driving license and access to a car, public transport is available at certain times.
- 30% off dining at Dakota.
£8.25 an hour
- Pioneering stocktaking initiatives have helped us achieve an unrivalled position in the provision of retail and pharmaceutical stocktaking, together with store…
£8.25 an hour
- Retail / Warehouse Stock Counter Assistant - Retail Driver.
- This role requires you to have a Full Driving Licence.
- £8.25 per hour + enhancements.
£18,360 - £18,602 a year
- Answer emergency bells, the door and telephone, and greet visitors in a professional manner.
- Ideally you will possess an SVQ 3 in Social Care.
£8.21 an hour
- To ensure that the housekeeping tasks are completed satisfactorily and in a manner which complies with CrossReach’s standards.
- To participate in staff training.
£9 an hour
- I like to try new things and my staff should be enthusiastic and motivating to support me to try new activities.".
- 12 - 15 hours per week.
£23,824 - £25,971 a year
- Contribute as part of a team to the provision of a quality early learning and childcare service for children aged 0-8 years and their families and work to the…
- Daily maintenance of the sales order system to ensure latest information is available for the sales team.
- Dealing with the client queries.
Whitelaws Coaches Ltd
- Transport Benevolent Fund benefits available.
- Looking for a hardworking, conscientious and committed individual to clean buses and coaches.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.