You refined by:
- Fantastic customer care is at the heart of everything we do, and as a Trainee Pharmacy Advisor you’ll be part of helping patients feel good.
- How will you do it?
- Make our customers feel really good - it’s more than just answering their questions, it’s about giving our customers a really great experience.
- You will need to have an NVQ Level 2 equivalent in Pharmacy Services and may currently be or have previous experience of working as a Pharmacy Advisor …
- Fantastic customer care is at the heart of everything we do, and as a Dispensing Assistant you’ll be part of helping customers and patients feel good.
- It's everything from providing our customers with a friendly word of advice, recommending a product they hadn't considered, to supplying a prescription service…
- With first hand experience you’ll get to what our customers are looking for and what they like – your recommendations will help us deliver even better customer…
- Whether it’s launching our national contact lens recycling scheme or helping children with myopia with our MiSight Lens, we are committed to helping our…
We have removed 14 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new jobs in Lanarkshire
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.