jobs in Lanarkshire
£16,507 - £18,000 a year
- The duties of the post involve Regulated Work with children and/or protected adults, as specified in the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007.
£24,670 - £30,742 a year
- If you have any queries regarding the application form or recruitment process, please contact Jenna MacLarty, Recruitment Administrator on 01698 377 745.
- Customers are always able to get the products they need.
- Able to give great, natural customer service by proactively smiling, greeting, acknowledging and…
£32,027 - £37,648 a year
- This will include responsibility for the effective involvement of customers and key stakeholders throughout the process.
£25,185 - £27,455 a year
- Attend to the physical and emotional needs of children and young people, provide a safe environment and create positive developmental experiences for them in a…
- Access to the Tarmac rewards website with discounts on retailers, holidays, etc.
- Access to our Employee Assistance helpline for free and confidential advice.
- To assist in driving forward the company’s energy, carbon and sustainability agenda.
- Excellent report writing and verbal communication skills.
- " I am looking to recruit into my team a new support worker who will assist me with going out and about in the community to help increase my confidence and…
£19,945 - £21,947 a year
- If you have any queries regarding the application form or recruitment process, please contact Isobel Kirby, Recruitment Administrator on 01698 377860.
£13.64 - £14.06 an hour
- You will work as an enthusiastic, effective member of our team supporting, leading and motivating staff across services to nurture children and create…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.