jobs in Lanarkshire
On the Corner (OTC)
- BSc/BA in business administration, human resources, social.
- Experience in volunteering locally and/or internationally.
- Possible to motivate and inspire.
- Good social care values, flexible, have plenty of patience, good listener and reliable.
- We are looking for a Volunteer Befriender to enable the people we…
- Volunteers must be aged 18 or over.
- To get the most out of the role it is hoped you can commit for at least six months.
- All relevant training will be provided.
- Our Volunteer Sales Assistants are welcoming and helpful with a can-do attitude, making customers feel welcome and supported to find the things they’re looking…
- We need volunteers to collect bags of donations from customers’ homes and deliver back to the shop.
- This role is an unpaid role but reasonable travel expenses…
We have removed 13 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.